Varsity Track & Field – vs. 6 teams at Home
– Girls scored 71 points to place 3rd in the team standings out of 7 schools!
– Boys scored 61 points to place 3rd in the team standings out of 7 schools!
– We honored our 8 seniors tonight and they really stepped up in both the girls and boys divisions.
– Megan Dailey broke her own school record in the long jump, placing 1st. She also placed 1st in the 100m and triple jump, scoring 34 points total in the meet.
– Dylan White crushed his own school record in the shot put, placing 3rd. James Folds was right behind him in 4th place with a state-qualifying throw that takes him to #2 on the all-time Woodlawn list.
– Jack Hager, Ethan Mason, RJ Klein, and Jesse Jacobson won the 4x100m relay with a new school record time.
– Ally Fleming won the 800m with a huge PR, good for #5 on the all-time Woodlawn list.
– Kasey Price placed 2nd in the 400m with her second best time ever, and 3rd in the triple jump with her second best jump ever.
– Wes Neal placed 2nd in the 800m with a brand new PR.
– Jesse placed 2nd in the 200m with a state-qualifying PR time, taking him to #2 on the all-time Woodlawn list.
– Syedgull Noor Ali, Carmen Lolla, and Alyssa Verratti set PRs in the shot put.
– Aiden Lemons set a PR in the 1600m.
– Gael Garza set a PR in the 3200m.
– Ginger Jacobson set a first-time PR in the high jump.