Varsity Track & Field – Home Meet
View full results on athletic.net.
Boys Team Results
1. Woodlawn – 76
2. Charlotte Catholic – 73
3. Christ the King Catholic – 59
4. Davidson Day – 28
4. Bradford Preparatory – 28
6. The Burlington School – 7
Girls Team Results
1. Charlotte Catholic – 105
2. Christ the King Catholic – 59
3. Bradford Preparatory – 41
4. Woodlawn – 35
5. Davidson Day – 34
6. The Burlington School – 26
7. Carolina International – 8
– Megan Dailey won the 200m with a school record and state qualifying time. She also won the 100m. She is now ranked #1 in the NCISAA 1A/2A in four events (100m, 200m, long jump, triple jump).
– Adina Jacobson set a PR in the 800m, taking third place in the event.
– Natalie Boyle won the pole vault with a PR.
– Jackson McGeough won the 1600m, breaking the 5-minute barrier for the first time, and was runner-up in the 800m. He is now ranked among the top 5 athletes in NCISAA 1A/2A in three events (800m, 1600m, 3200m).
– Wes Neal shattered his PR in the 800m, and is also ranked in the top 5 in the state in that event.
– Aiden Lemons cracked the 12-minute barrier in the 3200m for the first time and is ranked in the top 10 in the state.
– Ethan Essex set a PR in the discus (2nd place) and won the shot put.
– Syedgull Noor Ali set a PR in the discus (4th place).
– Mark Cummings set PRs in the long jump (3rd place) and the 800m.
– Our 4x200m relay team (Jack Hager, Ethan Mason, RJ Klein, Jesse Jacobson) won the event with a time that is less than a half second off the school record.
– Gael Garza set a PR in the 800m.
– RJ won the 400m for the second week in a row.
– Jesse and Jack finished in the top 10 in both the 100m and 200m.
– Carmen Lolla set PRs in her debut in the shot and discus.